In this week’s Urban Gameplay gaming update video, I talk about the latest Call of Duty Infinite Warfare trailer, the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered Trailer, and give my reaction and opinions. In addition, I’ll be speaking about the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies mode, and the fact that Infinite Warfare’s multiplayer maps are confirmed to be…on other planets!
Here is a list of the information that Infinity Ward provided during the live stream:
- The nefarious Settlement Defense Front is a “brutal, fascist” group bent on controlling resource outposts in space as part of their effort to put humanity in a “stranglehold.”
- There will be dogfighting sequences in space, as well as ground-based combat.
- There will be zero-G fighting that makes use of some new mechanics to be announced later.
- The goal is for Infinite Warfare to feel grounded and believable; there won’t be aliens.
- Brian Bloom (Dragon Age: Inquisition, Wolfenstein: The New Order) voices Lieutenant Reyes, the game’s protagonist.
- The next major news event for Infinite Warfare will be E3 in June.
- At least one multiplayer map is set on a space station; additional maps take players to other planets in addition to Earth.
- Actor David Harewood (Supergirl, Blood Diamond) plays the role of Sgt. Omar.
- There will be a “whole new stable” of multiplayer items to use.
Follow Urban Gameplay | Follow Action A Go Go on Twitter and Instagram |Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section!