The DomiNate Wrestling Fancast – Episode 79 – Blaming Our Eating Disorder on WWE Being Scressful Bruh (5/15/16)
Hosts: Domi Simpson & Nate Sherman
The WWE brand may hold a monopoly over the wrestling business but it doesn’t dismiss the fact that the brand is uncool and many diehard wrestling fans feel ashamed to watch it.
What about the product makes the brand “WWE” not cool in a business where there are wrestling promotions that are considered cool and have progressed with society and deliver what wrestling fans truly want to see from a wrestling product? Could it be that The McMahons are dominating too much of WWE television? What about Bullet Club being a cool popular faction in New Japan Pro Wrestling but why WWE’s version of “The Club” not seeming as cool? This week we touch extensively on this topic.
Other topics of discussion include:
- Sami Zayn…is he a future top star in WWE or a career midcarder?
- Where is Bobby Lash…Apollo Crews?
- Adam Rose arrested for domestic battery
- Paige and Alberto Del Rio dating? What type of shit is this?
- With Seth Rollins, John Cena, Randy Orton, and Bray Wyatt returning in the next month, where should they be slotted upon their individual returns?
- We give our WWE Extreme Rules predictions and analysis
- Lucha Underground storyline developments and more!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/264243049″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Download and Subscribe via iTunes | Listen on Stitcher | Like us on Facebook | The DomiNate Wrestling Fancast on Twitter | Nate Sherman on Twitter | Domi Simpson on Twitter | Action A Go Go on Twitter and Instagram |Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section!
The DomiNate Wrestling Fancast is an outrageous, interactive, and entertaining wrestling podcast produced by wrestling fanatics Domi Simpson and Nate Sherman (Team DomiNate). With a passion for wrestling and no holds barred approach to podcasting, Domi and Nate produce a weekly podcast featuring original wrestling bits along with hard-hitting discussions on topical headlines in professional wrestling.